Home Page |
Various companies have been or continue to be helpful to the project;
they're listed below in alphabetical order.
- for hosting the project in its initial stages. It is thanks to the hard
work and support of Ken Crater, Dan Pierson and the whole team during the
time we have been at their site that the MatPLC project, then known as
LinuxPLC or PuffinPLC, got off to a good start.
- for providing a network card for driver development
- Sealevel Systems
- for providing a board for driver development
- Schneider Electric
- for loan of the Twido PLC (Modbus
- and especially Perry Sink, who has been most helpful in getting us
The MatPLC team
$Date: 2002/11/30 10:20:20 $